Software Development Engineer
October 2021 - Current
- Working on multiple Node.js API served on Ember.js and React.js frontend apps.
- Worked on refactoring Node.js API and reduced function logic from more than 400 lines to multiple readable and testable concerns.
- Fixed complex bugs with TDD approach.
- Improved code coverage of Node.js API and moved test cases into separate module for better performance and readability.
- Managed migrations of Dynamodb data into Mysql DataLake.
- Technologies worked:
Senior Software Engineer
March 2018 - March 2021
FullStack Developer GoodCity- https://www.crossroads.org.hk/)
Developed caching module for Frontend app performance
Worked on performance of one of the App, reducing its loading time from 30 ms to 3 ms
Upgraded Twilio voice calling feature by contributing to Open source project
Frequently upgrade Cordova apps along with CI pipeline for iOS and Android
Elixir Developer (www.trackive.com)
Developed API in Elixir and Phoenix
Developed analytics module API
September 2015 - March 2017
Health Converge Pvt Ltd.
Frontend Developer Docezzy Enterprise - http://www.docezzy.com/)
Developed app with Ember.js of a Hospital Information System.
Developed OPD and Pharmacy module.
Frontend Developer(Docezzy Cloud)
Developed HIS Cloud Application using Ruby on Rails and MySQL.
Implemented Task Management System for Operation Theatre OT
Developed Masters System of this Application.
Mobile Developer(Mobile Cloud Project)
Developed Mobile Application using IONIC 2.
Used Angular 2 for UI development of the Application.
Developed Notification System using Google Firebase.
Mobile Developer (Feedback application)
Feedback System for Enterprise Application.
Developed Runtime Server Connectivity System for Inter Server linkup.
April 2021 - September 2021
- Worked on adding features for Enterprise application in Ruby on Rails.
- Used frontend framework Marionette-backbone for frontend-oriented tasks.
- Worked on User Client Feedback questions sorting module.
- Looked into bug fixes related to Redis, Salesforce sync and UI enhancement, etc.
- Developed microservices API in Elixir communicating with Rails and other Elixir and Salesforce services and served real-time on the Vuejs app.
- Technologies worked:
March 2017 - March 2018
Chenoa Information Services
FullStack Developer IDPlans-https://www.idplans.com/ )
Property Management real-estate Remote Web app which can monitor Real estate.
Used Ember for UI and REST API with Nodejs backed with DynamoDBAWS.
Developed Admin Panel with custom drag and drop option to manage UI for the clients of this app.
Frontend Developer Dosed Daily- https://www.doseddaily.com)
Elearning Web app for Doctors and medical practitioners.
Managed frontend development and planning of components.
Developed Dynamic web app using Html and Mustache.js for app performance
Ruby on Rails
CI/CD(Github Actions/ CircleCI)